You have always wanted to log in to another computer but perhaps couldn’t break through the original Windows Login Screen Password. Here I’m giving you a step by step guidance on how to break through Windows Login Screen Password.
Only Requirement: A windows 8.1 cd or a bootable pen drive of windows 8.1
Follow these easy steps to access anyone’s computer
1. Insert the CD or the bootable pen drive in the computer which you want to hack.
2. Boot from cd or flash drive
3. Click Next
5. There will be 3 options, just click on Troubleshoot
6. In Troubleshoot page, there will again be 3 options, just click on Advanced Options
7. In the Advanced Options page, there will be 4 options, just click on Command Prompt
Primarily we need to go to the windows folder of your computer(where we assume the windows 8 was installed), hence we need to write c: and hit enter.
- Once we are in C: drive, we have to go to the windows folder, hence we write cd Windows.
- Once we are in Windows folder inside C: drive, then we have to go to System32 folder, hence we write cd System32
Now if you are in the right place then your CMD screen must be showing
9. Now this is the Most Important Part, you must have noticed that when we try to log into a windows 8 computer we see this screen
so have you noticed a button where the mouse pointer is kept??? Its name is Ease of Access, which lets you to turn on the magnifier, or even pops up the screen keyboard…. Now in order to actually hack the admin password of windows 8 we will be actually manipulating this feature.
9. Now write the following command in the cmd,
ren Utilman.exe.bak Utilman.exe ( hit enter)
copy cmd.exe Utilman.exe ( hit enter)
Now if you have done it right, then you must see this screen
10. Now if every thing is perfect, just type exit (exits from the command prompt) and then Click on Turn Off Your PC.
11. Restart the computer again normally, and when this screen comes up just click on “Ease of Access”
12. By clicking on this button your command prompt will open, and then type this simple command
net user (hit enter)
and this will give you the users of this computer
Here you understand that Miller-Win8 is the administrator of this Computer ,
so now lets reset the password by typing
net Miller-Win8 password
here ‘Miller-Win8‘ is the username and ‘password‘ is the new password
So Finally we are done resetting the password of a Windows 8 computer.
If you have any queries do let me know in the below comments.
If you have liked this article please don’t forget to share. Thank you.